Sunday, February 20, 2011

My Lil Sewin' Machine

i think i already mentioned that tripp's parents got me a sewing machine for christmas this year. it's so adorable. it weighs less than 5 pounds and it's really simple to use. i have a little satchel that it fits in... way too cute.
my friend (and quite possibly the only person following my blog ;P) suggested that i put up some of my creations. here's a little elephant i finished sewing up today. all the fabrics were finds at gift n thrift except for the ears- they're an old bandanna i chopped up. a few friends and family members are having babies so i made this for a friend whose baby shower is coming up.
i also made a baby beach ball for tripp's cousins who just had a baby girl. both projects were simple and fun and can be finished in an afternoon... as long as there weren't many interruptions. which is kind of unusual around here:)

No comments:

Post a Comment