Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Down on the Farm

The past few weeks- maybe even months have seemed to just go racing by. One thing maming the summer busier and also productive is our CSA. Every Monday and Friday Em and I put together baskets of produce for our supporters. Here's Emily with a big bundle of carrots! Here's a fun picture i took of a carrot that i hoe will inspire a funky piece of art. Carrot legs and his is where i'm hoping to start:)

Here's on of my most recent projects! Dan made these corn-hole games and let me paint them u however I wanted. I went with a night and day theme. Right now i'm juggling 2 projects- a purse for a friends late birthday and a knit, stuffed dog for my cousin who's having a sweet baby girl! I love being able to knit with pretty pinks:)

No comments:

Post a Comment